UN PLUGIN DE IDENTIFICACIÓN DE DOS FACTORES PARA WORDPRESS GRATUITO Y FÁCIL DE USAR
Add an extra layer of security to your WordPress website login page and its users. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA), the best protection against users using weak passwords, and automated password guessing and brute force attacks.
Use the WP 2FA plugin to enable two-factor authentication for your WordPress administrator user, and to enforce your website users, or some of them to use 2FA. This plugin is very easy to use. It has wizards with clear instructions, so even non technical users can setup 2FA without requiring technical assistance.
Mantenido y apoyado por WP White Security
Browse our list of WordPress security plugins to see how our plugins can help you better manage and improve the security of your WordPress websites and users.
Características y capacidades clave del plugin WP 2FA
- Identificación de dos factores (2FA) gratuita para todos los usuarios
- Supports multiple 2FA methods
- Universal 2FA app support – generate codes from Google Authenticator, Authy & any other 2FA app
- Supports 2FA backup methods
- Very easy to use and simple to set up
- Use 2FA policies to enforce 2FA with a grace period
- Or require users to instantly setup 2FA upon logging in
- Out of the box support for third party plugins such as WooCommerce and other e-commerce & membership plugins
- No WordPress dashboard access required for users to set up 2FA
- Protection against automated password & dictionary attacks
- And many other plugin features)
Extend the functionality of WP 2FA & automate more
- 2FA over SMS, Push notification, WhatsApp and incoming call via Authy integration
- Add trusted devices – no need for 2FA code each time you log in
- Whitelabel all the 2FA pages – for a consistent user experience
- Give the users more 2FA methods to choose from and use
- Configure different 2FA policies for different user profiles
- More alternative 2FA backup methods
- Easily get an overview of users’ 2FA setup with the reports
- And many other features
Refer to the features and benefits page to learn more about the benefits of upgrading to WP 2FA Premium.
Free and Premium Support
Support for WP 2FA is free on the WordPress support forums.
Premium world-class support is available via email to all WP 2FA Premium users.
Note: paid customer support is given priority and is provided via one-to-one email and over the phone. Upgrade to Premium to benefit from priority support.
For any other queries, feedback, or if you simply want to get in touch with us please use our contact form.
As Featured On:
Enlaces relacionados y documentación
- The benefits of using 2FA on WordPress
- 2FA – what is Two-factor authentication
- Por qué necesitas 2FA y contraseñas fuertes
- Configurando Google Authenticator para WordPress 2FA
- Lista de aplicaciones 2FA compatibles
- The definitive guide to WordPress Security
- Official WP 2FA plugin website
Desde dentro de WordPress
- Visita «Plugins > Añadir nuevo»
- Busca «WP 2FA»
- Instala y activa WP 2FA desde tu página de plugins.
- Descarga el plugin desde el repositorio de plugins de WordPress
- Descomprime el archivo ZIP y sube la carpeta
- Activa el plugin WP 2FA a través del menú «Plugins» en WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«WP 2FA – Two-factor authentication for WordPress» ha sido traducido a 9 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Release notes: More white labelling options & better licensing
- Added a new plugin setting so admins can disable the 2FA wizards styling.
- Several UI and styling improvements in the plugin’s settings pages.
- User’s 2FA configuration is removed when user is excluded.
- Applied improved and responsive styling to the user 2FA wizards.
- Better out-of-the-box support for websites on which access to wp-login.php & wp-admin is blocked.
- Super administrators can now log in and use 2FA even if they do not have any role on any sub sites.
- Added support for websites hosted on Godaddy that also have the Sucuri plugin enabled (Sucuri plugin was breaking the 2FA code page).
- Better UX for when creating the front-end 2FA page settings.
- Updated the Freemius SDK to version 2.4.5 to support PHP 8.1.
- Applied several updates to the «user 2FA status check» code for more reliable status reporting.
- Applied several maintenance and WP coding standards checks.
- Plugin bails out early instead of trying to process users with ID 0.
- Placeholders in plugin settings have been replaced by onces which allow you to see all the content without scrolling.
- Improved the process that extracts the user role on multisite networks resulting in improvement of how the plugin handles users with multiple roles.
- Rmoved the words «Google Authenticator» from all the wizards and using «2FA app» instead – plugin supports multiple 2FA apps.
- Fixed the «focus» in the user 2FA wizard so the cursor is always in the expected location – user does not have to click to select where to enter the verification code.
- Plugin now uses the WordPress salts to store and encrypt 2FA data in the database.
- Improved the comparison of authentication codes – ensuring the plugin is not vulnerable to time-based side-channel attacks.
- Fixed: QR code not loading in user 2FA wizard in some edge cases on a multisite network.
- Fixed: the setting «Hide Remove 2FA button» was not properly reflecting the status on multisite networks.
- Fixed: grace period check cron called the wrong settings.
- Fixed: two emails are sent when a backup code over email is requested.
- Fixed: incorrect 2FA methods count was showing in the user wizard.
Refer to the complete plugin changelog for more detailed information about what was new, improved and fixed in previous version updates of WP 2FA.