Synchronize your photos, collections, keywords, and metadata between Lightroom and WordPress Real Media Library. All changes in your Lightroom are replicated in the folder structure of your WordPress Media Library.
This plugin is an add-on that allows you to use the following plugins together, which must be installed:
- Add folders/collections automatically
- Remove and move folders/collections automatically
- Inserting an Image into multiple collections
- Respect the Lightroom image order
- Custom folder icons in your folder structure
- Galleries based on your Lightroom collections: When the Lightroom hierarchy and attachments are synchronized with your WordPress installation, you can generate dynamic galleries on your posts and pages
If you want to learn more, have a problem or if you are a developer, the following links are for you:
- WP/LR FAQ
- Real Media Library Knowledge Base
- devowl.io support (for Real Media Library and this plugin)
- Git repository of WP/LR Sync Folders at GitHub
This plugin is a free micro add-on for Real Media Library with limited support.
- Go to your WordPress backend
- Navigate to «Plugins» > «Add New»
- Search for «WP/LR Sync Folders»
- Install and activate the plugin
- Install WP/LR Sync from Meow Apps
- Install Real Media Library from devowl.io
- Synchronize everything 🙂
- Total Sync shows shortcut as not linked
When you use Total Sync, it shows shortcuts as unlinked. Don’t worry about this – a Lightroom ID can only be linked to one attachment in WordPress.
- I see a lot of shortcuts, how can I delete them?
The extension only creates links when necessary. This means that a shortcut is created when an image is added to multiple collections. However, if you want to delete it, make sure that the Real Media Library and this extension are active: Navigate to Settings > Media «Reset» tab and click «Delete WP/LR Shortcuts».
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP/LR Sync Folders with Real Media Library» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «WP/LR Sync Folders with Real Media Library» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Prepare for Real Media Library v4.6
- Updated plugin description
- Show migration message only when previously used an older version of the plugin
- Real Media Library v4.0.10 is now required as minimum version
- Fixed the synchronization mechanism and create only shortcuts when needed (see https://github.com/matzeeable/wplr-rml/issues/2)
- PHP 5.4 is now the minimum required PHP version
- Prepared compatibility with Real Physical Media
- Fixed bug with custom sorting issues
- First release.