Additional features include an integration with jQuery Colorbox and animated scrolling.
- Upload the wp-photonav directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Upload a panorama picture
- Include PhotoNav in your post by entering
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP-PhotoNav» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Bugfix: Removed orphaned resource hooks, thanks mydiskdriveonline
- Bugfix: Fixed Colorbox popup
- Feature: Animation direction configurable
- Feature: Zoom animation mode
- Feature: Support for drag mode on touch interfaces
- Feature: New editor dialog (replaces outdated media insert dialog)
- Feature: Initial position can be configured
- Feature: A label can be displayed to differentiate from normal images
- Feature: If animate is enabled for drag360 images, it scrolls infinitely (until first dragged)
- Bugfix: Work around changes in jQuery draggable to make drag360 work again
- Spanish translation provided by Andrew Kurtis from WebHostingHub
- Bugfix: Updating scrolling information on image load to fix incorrect animations
- Bugfix: Hide image shadows in 360 view
- Warning: Updating API calls to current standards (fix WP_DEBUG warnings)
- Workaround: Fixed dragging when using TwentTwelve
- Bugfix: Increased precedence of the img CSS properties to 1 id + 3 classes
- Update dimensions on img.load()
- Rewritten drag constraint mechanism
- Widget update (Norman Stanke)
- Feature: PhotoNav widget (by Norman Stanke)
- Feature: Integration with Media Library tab in the editor dialog
- Bugfix: Interference of CSS properties with TwentyTen theme fixed.
- Feature: Support for popup display with ColorBox (similar to LightBox) when the jQuery Colorbox WordPress plugin is active
- Feature: Animated automaticl scrolling
- IDs are now obsolete and ignored; instead random anchors are generated by PHP.
- Enhancement: Horizontal 360-degree panoramas (infinite scrolling) are now supported by the ‘drag360’ mode.
- Bugfix: use jQuery offset() function instead of native offsetLeft and offsetTop to compute relative mouse position.
- Adds drag support: when adding shortcode option mode=’drag’, the panorama can be rotated by dragging it.
- Adds vertical scroll support for both, traditional ‘move’ and ‘drag’ modes. This is activated by using the container_height and photo_height shortcode options, where obviously container_height must be smaller
- Changes php source structure to object orientation
- Panorama media button as a simple shortcode helper
- Initial release.
- Shortcode ability