WP Phone is the “go to” system for managing calls that come into your website. Wp Phone allows you to get unique phone numbers for your website and then setup call flow systems using a simple drag and drop interface. You can set up automated voice response systems, capture and check voicemails, place calls, setup phone menu system, filter out callers and much more.
WP Phone works by leveraging and integrating IVR Designer’s system which allows users to build out call flow systems. You will need to register an account on www.ivrdesigner.com in order to use this plugin, you can register an account using the plugin or on their site directly.
Common Use Cases:
- Individuals who want a dedicated business phone number rather than putting their personal phone number on a public website.
- Individuals who want to take or place calls from a unique business phone number.
- Businesses looking to setup an interactive voice response menu, where the caller can choose what number or department they want to be redirected to.
- Business who want to use many phone numbers on their website.
- Businesses who want to capture input from users via phone.
- Many other uses – just get creative…
- WordPress 3.3 or greater
WP phoneto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to «Wp phone» you will need to first register an account with www.ivrdesigner.com then you will be able to embed your WP Phone number in your website using the shortcodes provided.
- How do I use WP Phone?
Simply Install the plugin, register an account and a business phone number and then customize your call flow.
- What does the default call system do?
If you do not customize your call flow system at all it will work like this.
1. All calls placed from 9:00am-5:00pm that come into your WP phone number will then ring your personal phone number, if you don’t pickup the calls will then be forwarded to a unique business phone voicemail system that only you have access to.
2. Calls placed outside of 9-5 will be sent directly to a «we are closed please leave a voicemail message».
3. You can access that voicemail system by calling your WP Phone from your personal number.
4. You can place outbound calls by calling your WP phone number from your personal number and following the instructions.
- How do I get multiple phone numbers
As of version 1.0 the plugin only supports 1 businesses phone number, but you can purchase additional phone number at www.ivrdesigner.com and use those on your website, however the shortcode for them will not work.
- How do I place outbound calls
By default if you call your business phone number from your personal number you will be presented with a voice menu that allows you to place outbound calls by inputing the number you would like to call.
- How much do calls cost?
All calls go through www.ivrdesigner.com so they will set the prices. At the time of this plugin launch they cost 4 cents/per minute.
- How do I get Help?
- If you need help installing or getting the WP Phone plugin working add a new topic under support and I will respond ASAP.
- If you need help setting up a call system take at the help videos at IVR Designer: http://www.ivrdesigner.com/help-videos.php or ask a question on there support forum http://help.ivrdesigner.com/kb/index.php.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP phone» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- initial plugin push
- updated form fields – this version required to work