Cron Viewer and Manager will help you view your WordPress Cron events right from the admin dashboard
- System Events – View all the system WordPress Cron events scheduled
- Bespoke – View all the bespoke WordPress Cron events scheduled by your plugins and themes
- Next Run – Lets you know when each event will next run and how frequently its planned.
- Q: How to install from your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘WP Cron Viewer and Manager’
- Activate ‘WP Cron Viewer and Manager’ from your Plugins page.
- Q: How to install from WordPress.org
- Download WP Cron Viewer and Manager.
- Upload the .zip file in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ page, or copy the unzipped directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate WP Cron Viewer and Manager from your Plugins page.
- Q: How do I configure it
Once Activated you’re ready to go!
- Click right side menu called ‘WP Cron Viewer and Manager’
- You can view your WP Cron Events in the first tab
- Q: Is it Free
A: The basic feature of WP Cron Viewer and Manager will always be free
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«WP Cron Viewer and Manager» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial release
- Minor updates and bugs.
- Review of menu/dashboard structure and positioning.
Bugs fixed as confliction with our other products
If any suggestions or issues, just contact us on : ‘email@example.com’