We are pleased to inform you that we have changed the plugin name, WooWallet is now TeraWallet.
TeraWallet allows customers to store their money in a digital wallet. The customers can use the wallet money for purchasing products from the store. The customers can add money to their wallet using various payment methods set by the admin. The admin can set cashback rules according to cart price or product. The customers will receive their cashback amount in their wallet account. The admin can process refund to customer wallet.
Use case of TeraWallet
With this extension, the customers won’t have to fill in the payment details every time. They can simply log in and pay for products using the wallet money. The customers will also get the advantage for earning cashback using the wallet money. The admin can process refund to the customer wallet.
Features of TeraWallet
- Wallet system works just like any other payment method.
- Set wallet system payment method title for the front-end.
- The customers can use various payment methods to add money.
- The admin can process refund using the wallet money.
- Customers will earn cashback according to cart price, product or product category wise.
- Customers can made partial payment.
- Set cashback amount calculation using fixed or percent method.
- Admin can export users wallet transactions.
- Admin can setup low wallet balance notification email.
- Admin can lock / unlock any user wallet.
- From the backend, the admin can view the transaction history.
- Customers receive notification emails for every wallet transaction.
- The admin can adjust the wallet amount of any customer from the backend.
- Users can transfer wallet amount to other user.
woo-walletwhich will display user wallet page.
- Built with a REST API
- Convert WooCommerce coupon into cashback.
- Support WordPress Multisite Network
- Supports multiple languages translations.
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions.
- Supports WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace by WC Lovers.
- Supports WC Marketplace.
- Supports Dokan Multivendor Marketplace.
Take a step forward and try our demo.
Workflow of TeraWallet
After the plugin installation, the admin needs to do the payment method configuration. Set the title and select allowed payments for adding money.
Now for enable cashback rules, navigate to WooWallet > Settings > Credit. Now setup cashback rule according to your requirement. If cashback rule set to product wise then admin will have an option to add cashback rule for each product.
On the front-end, the customers can log in to the store and go to wallet page from My Account. Enter the amount to add and then complete the checkout process just like any other product purchase.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- WordPress 4.4+
- WooCommerce 3.0+
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Wallet Payment, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Wallet Payment” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our WooCommerce Wallet Payment plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the wallet endpoints pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin works fine with WordPress 4.9, It is also compatible for older WordPress versions upto 4.4.
Up to which version of WooCommerce this plugin compatible with?
This plugin is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.
Will WooCommerce Wallet work with WordPress multisite network?
Yes, WooCommerce Wallet plugin is fully compatible with WordPress multisite.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WordPress Plugin Forum or just email us at email@example.com.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the GitHub repository.
Where can I find the REST API documentation?
You can find the documentation of our Wallet REST API Docs.
This plugin is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«TeraWallet – For WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«TeraWallet – For WooCommerce» ha sido traducido a 10 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.3.24 – 2022-03-18
- Fix – Wallet payment process.
- Fix – Referral signup action.
- Tweak – Wallet pages will be removed from account page if user is bolocked.
- Add – REST API V3 API Docs.
1.3.23 – 2022-02-17
- Fix – Compatibility with WooCommerce Subscription plugin.
- Fix – Referral order amount
- Fix – Cashback issue for guest user.
- Add – Support for order created via rest API.
1.3.22 – 2021-12-23
- Fix – Plugin title translation issue.
- Fix – Exporter column header.
- Fix – Incorrect wallet top-up this month widget.
- Tweak – Delete Transaction history without effecting User balance.
- Fix – Cashback coupon for Guest User.
- Fix – Referring signup bug.
- Add – Compatibility with Dokan > 3.3.
1.3.20 – 2021-11-26
- Fix – Wallet top-up issue.
- Fix – Extension page CSS issue.
1.3.19 – 2021-07-02
- Add – Now admin can setup low wallet balance notification email.
- Add – Admin can export wallet transactions.
- Add – Admin can lock / unlock user wallet.
1.3.18 – 2021-3-18
- Add – Now admin can see which user make credit / debit transaction.
- Fix – Cashback recalculation issue.
- Fix – Debit Round up issue for bulk action.
- Fix – Removed order again button from wallet rechargeable order details page.
- Tweak – Now referral bonus will be credited after user purchase something from the store.
- Dev – Added new filter
woo_wallet_calculate_cashback_on_totalto set cashback on order total or subtotal.
1.3.17 – 2020-12-29
- Fix – Fix URL while searching users in balance details page.
- Fix – Redirect issue in adjust balance page.
- Fix – Decimal point issue in bulk credit, debit wallet balance.
- Fix – WooCommerce Analytics report.
1.3.16 – 2020-08-26
- Add – New wallet recharge state in dashboard widget.
- Tweak – Now cashback will be calculated on order total instead of order subtotal.
- Tweak – Excluded wallet rechargable orders from WooCommerce analytics page.
- Tweak – Database query result performance optimization.
- Fix – Translation issue and wp list table display issue for mobile.
- Fix – Redirection issue in wallet dashboard for wallet shortcode.
- Dev – Added hooks into WooCommerce product review action.
1.3.15 – 2020-04-22
- Add – AJAX datatable on wallet transaction details page.
- Add – Custom field in WP nav menu setting to display wallet icon and amount instead of menu title.
- Notice – Mini wallet display location settings will be removed on next update use WooCommerce endpoint menu item instead.
1.3.14 – 2020-03-07
- Add – Bulk credit debit option for admin #46.
- Fix – Current link attributes in wallet details page #45.
1.3.13 – 2020-02-08
- Fix – Wallet top-up issue.
1.3.12 – 2020-02-07
- Add – Mini wallet RTL support.
- Add – Support for WooCommerce subscription payment method change.
- Add – Copy to clipboard function in referral URL.
- Fix – Cashback recalculation function.
- Fix – Loading issue in wallet transfer searchbox.
- Tweak –
- Dev – Added
- Dev – Added
created_bydatabase column to
1.3.11 – 2019-11-13
- Add – Mini wallet shortcode.
- Fix – Cashback amount for product cart rule.
- Fix – Wallet endpoint issue for shortcode.
1.3.10 – 2019-09-11
- Add – Submit button at Wallet Top-Up widget.
- Fix – Cashback calculation issue for product category.
- Fix – Partial payment template.
- Fix – WooCommerce endpoint save issue.
- Tweak – Alter database column amount and balance.
1.3.9 – 2019-06-18
- New – Now admin can configure cashback for variable products.
1.3.8 – 2019-06-07
- Add – Role wise filter in wallet transaction page.
- Add – Hooks and Filters.
1.3.7 – 2019-05-05
- Add – Minimum transfer limit.
- Fix – Dokan withdrawal issue.
1.3.6 – 2019-04-19
- Updated – Plugin name change.
1.3.5 – 2019-04-18
- Add – Support for WC version 3.6.
- Add – Referral action.
- Fix –
wc_format_decimalfunction use in partial payment.
- Remove – Deprecated WC functions.
1.3.4 – 2019-03-23
- Added – Compatibility with WooCommerce Germanized plugin.
- Add – Empty datatable info translation string
- Add – Fee amount in woowallet cart total function.
- Fix – Wallet transfer menu issue.
1.3.3 – 2019-03-04
- Fix – Plugin dependencies file.
1.3.2 – 2019-02-27
- Add – Now cart items will be restored after successful wallet top-up.
- Fix – Partial payment issues.
- Fix – Cashback calculation for variable product.
- Fix – Transaction date issue.
- Fix – Order by balance column in WooWallet balance details table.
- Tweak – Cashback logic.
- Tweak – Wallet funds transfer description.
1.3.1 – 2019-02-04
- Fix – Cashback issue.
1.3.0 – 2019-02-02
- Add – Now cashback will be credited if admin create order for customer.
- Add – Added wallet top-up widget.
- Fix – Disable partial payment if user balance is zero.
- Fix – Multiple ajax call for partial payment.
- Fix – Delete transaction records upon deletion of user.
- Tweak – Daily visit.