Wirecard WooCommerce Extension can be integrated into your shop system fast and easily. As well as covering all the main payment systems, it can be used for alternative payment types, such as Alipay Cross-Border and UnionPay International.
- Credit Card
- Alipay Cross-border
- Guaranteed Invoice by Wirecard
- Pay by Bank app
- Payment In Advance
- Payment On Invoice
- SEPA Credit Transfer
- SEPA Direct Debit
Wirecard is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital platforms in the area of financial commerce. The company offers both businesses and consumers a constantly growing ecosystem of value-added services for innovative digital payments: online, mobile, and at the point of sale.
With Wirecard WooCommerce Extension, you get far more than a payment system – you get a complete payment package that you can integrate quickly and easily into your shop system. All the main payment methods as well as the latest international payment types are supported. They run dynamically in the checkout process and with the greatest ease of use. At the same time, Wirecard payment offers the highest security standards and value-added digital services. What’s more, you can customize the Wirecard payment system through the user interface of your shop system.
International payment methods
By offering the latest alternative payment methods, Wirecard WooCommerce Extension opens up additional and promising market opportunities for merchants. For example, thanks to the inclusion of the Chinese payment method Alipay Cross-Border, merchants can cater to the needs of Chinese tourists in particular, who make up the biggest group of tourists in Europe. All those who use this Wirecard payment extension in their shop system therefore enjoy a clear competitive advantage.
More than payment
In addition to the payment methods provided, the Wirecard WooCommerce Extension incorporates value-added digital services, such as cutting-edge risk management and fraud prevention through Wirecard Fraud Prevention Suite. Features include the encryption of payment data and the handling of credit card payments according to PCI SAQ A.
- Installation, update and deactivation of the extension in the WordPress backend
- Configuration of the extension within the WordPress backend
- Seamless integration of credit cards with and without 3D Secure (if required, only authorization of the payment)
- One-click checkout with credit cards
- Direct payment processing via an interface for optimal user-friendliness in the checkout process
- Display of all transactions in the shop system with the option of performing cancellations and refunds directly in the shop system
- State-of-the-art risk management and fraud prevention with Wirecard Fraud Prevention Suite (FPS)
- Open-source code for flexible customization, optimal exchange and to ensure that your shop system is always up to date
To make it easier to integrate our extension and correct possible malfunctions, our extension uses an external plugin provided by LiveZilla GmbH, Ekkehardstraße 10, 78224 Singen, Germany for the handling of support inquiries via a Support Chat.
All core functions, as well as data protection regulations of this plugin can be viewed at www.livezilla.net.
This plugin is hosted by a subsidiary of the Wirecard Group, Wirecard Romania S.A., Vasile Milea 2H, Sector 6, 061344 Bucharest, Romania and is implemented via the following link in our extension.
List of supported languages
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
List of contributors on Github
Follow this link to see the team responsible for the development of this extension.
The fully documented installation guide can be found on Github
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Wirecard WooCommerce Extension» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«Wirecard WooCommerce Extension» ha sido traducido a 1 idioma local. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
– Add PSD2 hint in Credit Card configuration
– Display payment method name in transaction table
– Improve response error codes in the payment process
– Remove the support live chat
– Translate transaction state and -type in transaction overview
– Update Alipay Cross-border logo
– Add Woocommerce 3.9.0 compatibility
– Update SDK version
– Fix special characters handling
– Add Compatibility:
– Woocommerce 3.9.1
– Woocommerce 3.9.2
– Woocommerce 3.9.3
– Add Compatibility: WordPress 5.4.2
– Add Compatibility: Woocommerce 4.0.0
– Add Compatibility: Woocommerce 4.0.1
– Add Compatibility: Woocommerce 4.1.0
– Add Compatibility: Woocommerce 4.2.0
– Add Compatibility: Woocommerce 4.3.0
– Add Compatibility: Woocommerce 4.3.1
– Add Compatibility: PHP 7.3
– Add Compatibility: PHP 7.4
– Remove Compatibility: PHP 5.6
– Fix IE11 Credit Card form loading issues