This plugin offers a faster way to load the Zendesk Chat Widget than the standard Zendesk Chat Plugin. Optimizes the page load speed. Quick and easy to implement. Make your website faster loading Zendesk Chat widget this way!
Once your webpage is called, the Zendesk Chat Widget will be loaded directly via API with a slight time delay. This frees up blocked loading time so that the webpage fully loads first. This greatly enhances the applicable SEO page speed metrics as the standard Zendesk Chat plugin requires too much time to load a website fast.
The time delay is defined as follows:
- Webpage is loaded but left still – The Zendesk Chat Widget will wait for minimum 10 seconds before loading and opening.
- Webpage is loaded and scrolled upon – The Zendesk Chat Widget will wait for 3 seconds before loading and opening.
- The Settings of the Plugin allow you to increase the 10 second delay further if needed
This plugin also provides a Zendesk Chat Settings Page located on your WordPress Dashboard > Settings. Simply follow the instructions to enter your Zendesk Chat API Key and you are done. Quick and easay to implement.
Like this plugin? Consider leaving a 5 star review.
We also provide additional plugins to enhance your Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) store. Checkout our other plugins:
- UpsellMaster automatically calculate suitable Upsell products in 1-click for each product.
- Freelancer Marketplace plugin will help you build a freelancer marketplace for WordPress and Easy Digital Downloads.
- EDD Advanced Shortcodes provides additional shortcodes to enhance the functionality of your EDD store
- EDD Landing Pages for Categories and Tags adds a text editor and an additional text field to your download category and tag pages
- EDD Mailchimp Abandoned Cart WordPress Plugin this plugins triggers email series in Mailchimp when customers abandon their carts. The plugin allows to recover lost sales and improves conversion
- EDD FES Vendor Statistics adds a page to the Vendor Dashboard to make it easier for the vendors to understand and monitor monthly commissions earned and payout status on their own.
- EDD Requests this plugins helps you to trigger more engagement with your visitors by offering them a contact button on the download product and author page where they can quickly submit requests for assistance and upload attachments. Requests are added on tracking lists in the vendor and admin dashboards to ensure systematic follow-ups.
- EDD Custom Payment Status this plugins allows you to create custom payment statuses, which will be included in Earnings & Sales Reports.
- EDD Mailchimp Vendor Email Trigger this plugins allows to trigger an email series in Mailchimp upon registration of new vendors.
Install and Activate the plugin
Go to Settings > Zendesk Chat Settings
Enter your Zendesk Chat API Code
Do I still need to install the original plugin from Zendesk?
No, you only need our plugin installed and activated on your website to use the Zendesk Chat Widget.
Where can I ask for help?
You may contact our Support at anytime.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Widget for Zendesk Chat via API» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.12.1 – November 22, 2022
- Folder structure improvements
- Source code improvements
- Wording improvements
- General bug fixes
1.8 – July 8, 2022
- Configurable delay time
1.7 – March 29, 2022
- Fixed PHP Warning
1.6 – March 21, 2022
- Plugin description updated
1.3 – March 02, 2022
- Bug Fix *
1.2 – March 02, 2022
- Updated release for documentation and wording *
1.0 – March 01, 2022
- Widget for Zendesk Chat via API Released*