Designed for people who use their blog while travelling the planet, Weather Traveller allows you to add weather information to the bottom of your posts in an easy way. This means you can let your blog readers know what the weather is like in the location you specify at the time you post.
I got the idea from Weather Postin’ by Matthew Richmond (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/weather-postin/)
Requires WP Geo (http://www.benhuson.co.uk/wordpress-plugins/wp-geo/).
- Show weather details for a specified location.
- Edit weather details (such as location) prior to saving.
- Does not change the original post content.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
- Download the archive file and uncompress it.
- Put the «wp-traveller» folder in «wp-content/plugins»
- Enable in WordPress by visiting the «Plugins» menu and activating it.
Weather will appear on the edit post screens.
If you set a location in WP Geo and fetch the weather for that location, the weather details (at the time of posting) will be shown at the bottom of your post.
- I’ve activated the plugin, but my posts don’t have any weather information
Make sure that you click on «Fetch weather» before you Save your post. Also, posts added prior to adding this plugin will not have weather information associated with them unless you go back and «Fetch weather» for each of them.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Weather Traveller» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixed Fahrenheit not displaying correctly. (Issue 6)
- Updated error message to match Weather Traveller not working correctly with PHP4, will fix in a future version. (Issue 4)
- Fixed Fahrenheit not displaying correctly. (Issue 5)
- Fixed bug reported by husobj.
- Complete code re-write.
- Added ability to use more of the data returned from geonames.org
- Added internationalisation support.
- Added template support.
- Updated to support WP-Geo changing div names.
- Added Fahrenheit support.
- Added Options.
- Initial release.