The “User Access Manager”-plugin for WordPress allows you to manage the access of your content. This is useful if you need a member area, a private section at your blog or you want that other people can write at your blog but not everywhere. Including all post type (post, pages etc.), taxonomies (categories etc.) and files by creating user groups. Just assign the content you want to restrict und and your registered users which should have a access to a group. From now on the content is only accessible and writable for the specified group.
Try it out
You can try it out at TasteWP.com before install: Try user access manager (affiliate link)
- User groups
- Set separate access for readers and editors
- Set access by user groups
- Set default user groups
- Set time based access
- User-defined post type (posts, pages etc.) title (if no access)
- User-defined post type (posts, pages etc.) text (if no access)
- Optional login form (if no access)
- User-defined comment text (if no access)
- Hide complete post types (posts, pages etc.)
- Hide elements in the navigation
- Redirecting users to other pages (if no access)
- Recursive locking of content
- Limited access to uploaded files
- Full integrated at the admin panel
- Multilingual support
- Also protect your rss feeds
- Give access by IP-address
- Plugin-Api to use the User Access Manager in your on plugins or extend other plugins
- UAMPPE like behaviour is now build in (Expect negation like !groupName and showprivate and shownotauthorized parameter)
The documentation can be found here: https://github.com/GM-Alex/user-access-manager/wiki
Please report bugs and feature requests here: https://github.com/GM-Alex/user-access-manager/issues
If you are a developer and want to contribute please visit https://github.com/GM-Alex/user-access-manager
For general questions, like how to setup, best practice and so on please use the support thread here (don’t post issues here): https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/user-access-manager
To stay up-to-date follow me on twitter: GMAlex on Twitter
- Upload the full directory, with the folder, into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«User Access Manager» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«User Access Manager» ha sido traducido a 7 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
Traduce «User Access Manager» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
Here you found the changes in each version.