StoreRocket is a store locator plugin that gives you the power to easily add a modern store locator to your website. No coding is required and you can manage all your locations from a simple to use dashboard. Whether you are a web freelancer, a business owner or you work for a web agency, you can now have a powerful store locator for your website in a matter of few clicks.
Gorgeous themes, hundreds of cool map styles, useful analytics on customer behavior, Google Sheets sync, bulk upload, full customization, mobile optimization and much more are all features designed and built to let you drive more foot traffic to your retail locations.
One of the most loved aspect of StoreRocket is that the default themes look beautiful the way they are. But should you want to customize them even more to completely blend with your website design, we will be more than happy to do it for you.
We listen to all the feedback and we constantly try our best to satisfy the requests our users have to improve StoreRocket every single day.
Should you have any question, feedback, feature request or comment, we are committed to get back to you as soon as possible.
The plugin requires a StoreRocket account.
Sign up for 1 month trial at https://storerocket.io.
Some of the features where StoreRocket shines:
- Powerful suite of analytics to let you see what your visitors search, the most clicked locations, search heatmaps and much more
- Premium themes and map styles to customize the store locator to match your unique taste
- No coding required to install the store locator
- 1-Month free trial to let you evaluate our platform and no credit card is needed!
- Galactic support for your requests and technical questions
- Use of Google Maps API, with its vast database of locations and addresses, simply the best
- Flexible and simple pricing for all kind of businesses. From 1 to 100,000 locations, we support every type of business.
Install and use the plugin following these simple instructions:
- Unzip the content of
- Activate StoreRocket – Store Locator for WordPress plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click the StoreRocket menu option in the sidebar and enter enter your StoreRocket account ID.
- Insert the store locator in the page or post of your choice by simply adding the shortcode
[wp-storerocket]or click on the StoreRocket icon in the editor toolbar.
- Done. Enjoy!
- Where can I try a demo of StoreRocket?
You can take a look at some of our demos here: StoreRocket Demo
- How can I add, edit or manage my locations?
Inside your control panel you will find our location management tool. We’ve built it to be easy to use and powerful at the same time. From that, you will be able to add new locations, edit the existing ones, remove the old ones, filter through them and much more.
- Can I upload multiple locations (bulk upload)?
Yes! StoreRocket lets you import your CSV so you can bulk upload your locations instead of adding one by one. You can find the instructions on how to do so directly in your control panel. And guess what, we have even an amazing Google Sheets sync tool to help you keep all your locations database consistent.
- Is the widget customizable?
Our store locator widget is built with flexibility in mind. We respect that every customer has different needs and because of this we made our widget completely customizable. You will be able to easily customize the widget map styles (the colors of the map), the layout, the placeholder texts, the measurement units (kilometers and miles) and much more. If you want you can also add custom CSS to fine-tuning every little detail.
- Does StoreRocket allow locations from all over the world?
Yes! Once you sign up, you will be able to add locations from all over the world and everyone on the planet will be able to see them. Wheter you’re based in US, Europe, Asia, Australia or anywhere else, StoreRocket will work for you.
- What’s StoreRocket pricing?
Take a look here for the pricing and for more frequently asked questions: StoreRocket Pricing
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«StoreRocket Store Locator» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Initial release.
- Support for WordPress 5.3