Create a simple Popup, and put many different kinds of content in it: pictures, text, and even shortcode (see list of approved third party shortcodes)! The possibilities are endless. When someone visits the page that you want the popup to appear on, they will see the popup. Please note: not all shortcodes can execute properly in the popup. So far, only Gravity Forms shortcode have been integrated and tested. Place content in the popups at your own risk!
Simple Popup Content Features:
- Create and manage as many popups as you want
Display Gravity Forms in a Popup
- Display a YouTube video in a popup simply by pasting a YouTube link into the popup editor
Popup Builder – 3rd party supported plugins:
- Gravity Forms
- Upload the plugin folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Add a Popup in the WordPress Dashboard area menu under Simple Popups -> Add New Popup Item
- Add content to the popup
- Choose which page to display the popup on from the dropdown list
- What can this plugin do?
Create a popup and have it popup on any page you want by choosing a page from a dropdown list.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Simple Popup Content» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- 1.2 is a «major» update. It is now possible to create multiple popups. Also, in order to display a popup on a post or page, you must copy its shortcode and paste it at the bottom of the post or page where you want it to appear.