Manage Enrollment for LearnDash, lets you enroll users to courses or groups in bulk. You can select users from a given UI, paste a list of users or use the CSV to bulk upload your selected courses, groups and users for processing.
Bulk enroll existing users:
– You can use it for single enrollment as well as for bulk enrollment of hundreds of users.
– You can also upload a CSV file with user_id, user_email, user_login, course_id, and group_id columns.
– Quickly list all the users, groups, or courses, and then process them in bulk in any order you want.
Bulk create users and enroll:
– This plugin allows you to create users in bulk and enroll them into courses or groups at the same time. Required Import Users from CSV plugin.
– You can also choose to send a notification to the new users and to display passwords on user login.
– Create CSV file with the following columns, user_login, user_email, user_pass, first_name, last_name, display_name and role.
– If you have an LRS, you can see tracking data, including the user id and name of the admin who processed the enrollments.
Requirements to use this plugin:
To use this plugin you need these two plugins:
1. LearnDash LMS
2. GrassBlade xAPI Companion
– Autocomplete LearnDash Lessons and Topics
– Visibility Control for LearnDash
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/manual-enrollment-learndashdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WP ADMIN > GrassBlade > Manual Completions for LearnDash or (WP ADMIN > LearnDash > Manual Completions)
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Manage Enrollment for LearnDash» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Manage Enrollment for LearnDash» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Improvement: User search is changed for select2 to own code to improve performance for large websites.
- Feature: Added Total count
- Fixed: Bulk unenrollment is enrolling the users after first 10 users.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with LearnDash ProPanel
- Initial Commit