LiveEngage is the modern way to talk to visitors whether they’re on your site via desktop or on their mobile devices. Your customers prefer digital communication like chat, messaging, and SMS. With LiveEngage, you can interact with your customers however they want, from one easy-to-use platform. This plugin adds the necessary tag script to your site footer that enables the livechat functionality.
Benefits for Merchants:
- Fast and simple setup
- Connect with prospects and customers in real-time
- Create and maintain time saving pre-written responses
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Strengthen brand loyalty
- Increase sales conversion
- Stay connected with your visitors and customers on the go with the LiveEngage mobile app
- Out-of-the-box KPI reporting metrics that track engagement performance, agent effectiveness, and real time data on customer satisfaction
- Fully customize aspects of the LiveEngage platform to match your brand’s look and feel
- Protect your consumers’ information with enterprise-grade security and stability
Benefits for Customers:
Your customers prefer digital communication like chat, messaging, and SMS. With LiveEngage, you’ll be able to connect with prospects and customers via their preferred method of engagement and build a relationship.
Deliver the right chat invitation to the right customer at the right time:
- Display click-to-chat buttons so customers and visitors can request to chat whenever they need help
- Monitor visitor activity in real time and push proactive chat invitations to high value visitors on important product pages, and send targeted offers to hesitating customers about to abandon their cart. Make more sales; increase your conversion rates by more than 25%!
Make the most of mobile for both you and your customers:
- Chat with your customers and prospects from any device
- Have the flexibility to stay connected with your customers on the go, wherever you are with the LiveEngage mobile app
Customization to match your needs and brand:
- Get complete control over your chat window’s colors, themes, and CSS
- Integrate easily with the LiveEngage platform to provide additional connection options including voice and content
Real-time contextual & analytics reporting:
- LiveEngage empowers companies to drive and optimize their digital engagement strategy on the fly with real-time and long-term operational KPI’s, reports, and dashboards
Empower your agents to create meaningful connections and increase efficiency:
- Handle multiple conversations simultaneously with a workspace that has all the tools needed to increase efficiency
- Obtain detailed information about the chatter – including customer records, geographic location, what search engine or marketing campaign they came from
- Provide hands-on assistance with text-highlighting and co-browsing capabilities
- Seamlessly transfer chats to other agents such as second-level support
Protect your consumers’ information with enterprise-grade security and stability:
- LivePerson complies with ISO 27001, SOC 2, PCI-DSS, SSAE 16 SOC 2, SOX, FISC, EU Privacy and other security standards
- Configure the account number the module should use to embed LiveChat on your site.
- LiveChat visibility settings based on a blacklist or whitelist of certain pages and user roles.
Pricing and Plans:
- Install the LiveEngage plugin from WordPress directory and activate it.
- Configure the account number the plugin should use to embed livechat on your site.
- If you don’t have an account please click here to create one.
- Customize the livechat visibility setting based on a blacklist or whitelist of certain pages and user roles.
- For more detailed instructions on how to install the plugin or the manual installation process, please go to our integrations knowledge base.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«LivePerson LiveChat + Messaging» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Minor bug fix on path matching
- Rely on WordPress to provide SSL status
- Tested with version 4.5.3
- Initial release of the LivePerson plugin