Quickly increase your readers’ engagement by adding related posts to the bottom of your post content.
Posts with the most terms in common will display at the top!
This plugin is capable of finding related posts in multiple taxonomies and post types. Include or exclude terms from the search for related posts. Change the look and feel by using your own templates in your (child) theme.
Additionally this plugin allows you to override the related posts that are automatically generated and choose your own related posts.
- Small Footprint. Unlike many other related post plugins this will have a minimal impact on site speed!
- Highly Adjustable layout!
- The ability to optionally manually set the related posts for each post in the post edit screen.
- Unzip the
- Upload the
lh-related-posts-by-taxonomyfolder to your
- Activate LH Related Posts by Taxonomy.
- Optionally manually override the automatically generated related posts on a post by post basis
- That’s it, now you are ready to use the widget and shortcode
- Can I change the layout for the related posts?
Yes. Copy the entire lh_rpbt-templates directory from the plugin into your active wordpress theme (or child theme if you are using one) and edit away.
- How do I customise the related posts that are displayed?
Add the [lh_rpbt_display post_ids=»28353,28367,44″] shortcode, the post_ids the only only attribute and specify which posts, pages, or cpts you want displayed.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«LH Related Posts by Taxonomy» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.00 April 16, 2019