Enable Dynamics 365 CRM integration with WordPress
Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM plugin provides complete for bi-directional data sync between WP and Dynamics CRM objects i.e syncing data from WordPress object to Dynamics CRM object and vice-versa.
The Dynamics 365 CRM integration plugin provides object data synchronization from Dynamics 365 platforms like Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Business Central, and all other Dynamics 365 apps to WP or vice versa. The plugin uses Microsoft Dynamics 365 Web API to fetch this data from Microsoft Dynamics 365 platforms making this integration fully homogeneous. All records in your Dynamics CRM will be created/updated/deleted when the data in WordPress (WP) is saved.
Aside from syncing WordPress data objects and Dynamics CRM data objects, Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM plugin also enables integrations with form builders such as Gravity Forms, Contact Forms 7, as well as eCommerce apps like WooCommerce thereby allowing you to sync all form data and custom objects with your Dynamics 365, as well as sync your WooCommerce order data, purchase history, sales data, and other details.
WooCommerce Integration: Sync all of your sales data, order data, inventory data for inventory management, purchase history and all user data from WooCommerce to your Dynamics 365 CRM Sales app/any Dynamics 365 CRM app. Map the respective data fields from your WordPress WooCommerce store to the respective Dynamics 365 CRM object fields.
Contact Forms 7 Integration: Enable Contact Form 7 integration with Dynamics CRM to sync all input data from Contact Form 7 forms to their respective Dynamics 365 app fields, thereby completing an easy customer onboarding cycle.
Gravity Forms Integration: Integrate Gravity Forms with Dynamics 365 to seamlessly send all form data, custom objects input by users into your Dynamics 365 instance, for easy lead generation, lead sync, contact sync, account sync.
- Connect Dynamics 365 CRM: Deep integration with all Dynamics 365 apps for Sales, Service, Marketing, HR, Commerce, etc.
- Dynamics 365 CRM Online/On-premise app: Support for Dynamics 365 CRM Online/On-premise applications
- Real-time sync: Real-time Sync uses Microsoft’s Web APIs to automatically sync record changes (create/update/delete) between WordPress and Dynamics CRM in real-time.
- Bi-directional data sync: Enable efficient bidirectional object data sync between WordPress and Dynamics 365 CRM, i.e. WP to Dynamics CRM Sync and Dynamics CRM to WP Sync.
- Web-to-lead forms integrations: Full integration with popular WordPress apps such as Contact Forms 7 & Gravity Forms for easy lead generation, leads sync, custom object data synchronization and more.
- WooCommerce integration: Easily connect WooCommerce to sync all of your WooCommerce data whenever your customers purchase your products.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Support: Sync all CRM Objects like contacts, accounts, leads, etc. from Dynamics 365 Sales to WordPress.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Support: Sync inventory data like orders, products, purchase history between WordPress and Dynamics Business Central application.
Documentation for Dynamics 365 CRM – WordPress (WP) Integration Plugin:
Here you can get the help of the Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM plugin documentation with ensured content and expectations.
- Download miniOrange Download Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM plugin.
- Unzip and upload the
Download Integrate Dynamics 365 CRMdirectory to your
- Activate Download Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM from your Plugins page.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New.
- Search for
Download Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM. Find and Install
Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM plugin.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
For any query/problem/request
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Integrate Dynamics 365 CRM» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Added integration for Contact form 7 forms
- Sync Contact Form 7 formdata to any dynamics 365 object
- compatibility with WordPress 6.1
- Connect to your Dynamics 365 application (Manual & Automatic)
- Fetch all Dynamics Objects