This plugin show maps created with qgis and exported with qgis2web, you just have to upload the folder with all map files to the server.
- You must have ftp access to your wordpress installation.
- Upload all your qgis2web maps -each map in its own directory- through ftp or ssh to a directory named «gismaps_maps» within the wp-content directory.
Edit a post:
- Use the Gis map tab to add your first map
- Write the DIRECTORY NAME, make a test and copy the shortcode
- Now you have a shortcode, you can paste it into any page or post editor
- Save or publish the post
- This plugin creates a sample map that connects with openstreetmap.org servers, you can delete this map at any time.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gis-mapsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Copy or move the directory named «gismaps_maps» to
/wp-contentdirectory within your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
No frequently asked questions at this time.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Gis maps» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
0.3.1 (Oct 25, 2016)
- readme.txt and screenshots
0.3.0 (Oct 24, 2016)
- Code rewrited
- Added Shorcodes
0.2.1 (Oct 23, 2016)
- Ready for translations.
- Optimized images
0.2 (Oct 23, 2016)
- Added text editor
0.1 (Oct 22, 2016)
- Initial public release