Built by a FFL, for FFL’s. This plugin will help streamline the firearm purchasing and fulfillment processes.
It was built to support my business, and I know it will help yours as well. See the plugin in-action on garidium.com.
- Easy to use FFL searching by zip, distance and name, showing a list view in the checkout page.
- Optional Map view available, you can turn the map on and off in the plugin configuration. No Google Maps Key Required!
- One-click ATF ezCheck page load in Order Details view.
- Secure, crowd-sourced eFile system to upload and store FFL documents, making them available for FFL’s to download during order fulfillment.
API Subscription Required
While the plugin is free to download and install, it does require you to purchase a license for a personalized API key. The plugin will not be useful without this key. The API key allows the plugin to connect to the required data services, providing the following features:
- Access to a database we manage that synchronizes weekly to the ATF FFL database
- Access to the eFile system to download and upload FFL documentation
- Access to Mapping and Geocoding features for displaying FFL locations on a map
To purchase a key, visit the g-FFL API product page:
Please review our Terms and Conditions:
- Search for the plugin in the marketplace
- Click on «Install Now»
- Click on «Activate»
- Click on the “g-FFL Checkout” link in the admin panel
- Fill in the following information:
- g-FFL API Key
- Set Checkout Message (change email in the message)
- If you want to offer in-store pickup, put your FFL number in the «In-Store Pickup FFL#» field, otherwise leave it blank. This field requires the full FFL number with dashes.
- Select the plugin position on the checkout page
- Set your map on/off preference
- Click on “Save Changes”
Why is this plugin better than the alternatives?
- It was built by a FFL, actively used by that FFL. I know what the industry needs, especially those first starting out with smaller budgets.
- The data services are built on state-of-the-art cloud-based technologies hosted on Amazon Web Services. This basically means that downtime will be minimal, and performance will be consistent.
- The plugin doesn’t require a Google Maps API key, which adds additional cost and complexity to the installation process of other plugins
- We maintain a database of signed FFL copies for dealers that perform transfers. While its still your responsibility to ensure that the firearms your mailing go to a willing and able transfer FFL, having these FFL’s on file and available for download is a big time saver in the fulfillment process
- The Order Details page provides you the ability to Upload FFL’s and also quickly check the ATF ezCheck site for the FFL the customer selected during checkout
How do I flag a product as FFL required?
- The plugin provides two tools to do this, first you can check the «Requires FFL Shipment» checkbox on each individual product. This is located in the product data section. Secondly, on the main products list you can check 1-to-many products and use the bulk actions to set them all as FFL required products. In addition to these features, there is also a way to programmatically set products as FFL required. If you have questions about this option, please reach out to us.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«g-FFL Checkout» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «g-FFL Checkout» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- v1.4.3 PLugin will save a customers previous selected FFL to streamline subsequent checkouts
- v1.4.2 Changed background color of selected FFL to address user feedback
- v1.4.1 Addressed conflict with other plugins causing FFL upload/download button to not appear
- v1.4.0 Added White-labeling Features for Plugin Name and Logo
- v1.3.9 Cosmetic Logo Changes
- v1.3.8 Minor fix for situation when user changes FFL during checkout
- v1.3.7 Fix display of Tax and Shipping Costs after FFL selection
- v1.3.6 Improved load speed of orders page, checking for on-file FFL
- v1.3.5 Max Zoom issue resolved on Local Pickup option
- v1.3.4 FFL-Download button now hitting API to get real-time status
- v1.3.3 Added progress indicator to load panel
- v1.3.2 Added local pickup option, which is configurable on the admin page
- v1.2.5 Unauthorized message on checkout if plugin is not approved, this previously would be a silent alert
- v1.2.4 Preload API when no map is selected to improve performance of FFL search
- v1.2.3 Page jumps to first and last name after seleecting FFL when map is disabled and plugin above shipping
- v1.2.2 Map is now optional, FFL Information now in custom fields instead of notes, and shipping forms are removed if FFL-required purchase
- v1.1.3 Resolved an issue with caching shipping address from FFL purchase to non-FFL purchase
- v1.1.2 Mapbox conversion, removing need for Google Maps API key and also adding eFile FFL upload/download/ezCheck features to orders details view
- v1.0.1 Bug Fixes
- v1.0.0 Initial Release of the g-FFL API & Plugin