The Float plugin for WooCommerce let’s your shoppers buy today, and pay over up to 24 interest-free, monthly instalments using their existing credit card.
No interest or fees. No applications. No new debt.
Sign up at www.float.co.za today to get started.
Why choose Float?
By offering Float as a payment method to your shoppers, merchants can expect the following benefits:
- Orders made through Float are, on average, more than 80% bigger than regular orders
- Drastically increase conversion rates
- More than 6.5m credit cards are pre-approved to work with Float instantly
I want to use Float for my business. How do I get started?
We’re delighted that you’re interested in partnering with Float to grow your business! Please go to www.float.co.za and complete our merchant enquiry form. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be in contact with you shortly.
How does Float work for merchants?
Float is a payment method for your customers (we call them ‘shoppers’). It can be offered via ecommerce checkout, in-store, on an invoice, or even over email/text message.
When a shopper makes a purchase using Float, they get to enjoy it today and pay in interest-free monthly instalments. We take on the risk of collecting repayments from shoppers.
You get to customise your Float offering to suit your business’s needs – how many instalments your shoppers can choose, minimum and maximum order values, and when and how you get paid for your sales processed through Float.
What are the benefits of using Float for my business?
Offering Float as a payment option is proven to increase average order values by over 80%, drastically improve conversions and grow incremental sales. As Float is instantly accessible to around 5 million pre-approved credit card holders in South Africa, you’re opening up your business to a pool of potential customers with more purchasing power than ever before.
Float’s additional benefits include:
- Completely frictionless checkouts, with no applications or credit checks.
- No limits on transaction sizes, meaning you can sell those big-ticket items in bite-size, interest-free instalments.
- Longer and more flexible repayment periods than any other buy now, pay later solution.
- Cross-border transactions means you can sell to shoppers from all over the globe.
- Importantly, Float takes on the risk of collecting repayments.
What makes Float unique compared to other “buy now, pay later” solutions?
Float is the most flexible, frictionless, and financially responsible buy now, pay later solution in South Africa. Here are just a few reasons why:
* Float has absolutely no applications or credit checks, meaning the most frictionless checkout experience possible.
* There are no limits on transaction sizes, meaning you can sell those big-ticket items in bite-size, interest-free instalments.
* Longer and more flexible repayment periods than any other buy now, pay later solution.
* Cross-border transactions means you can sell to shoppers from all over the globe.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Float Payment Gateway» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Float Payment Gateway» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
1.06 – Initial release