Event Registration Calendar by vcita will simplify the booking process to your events, and help you fill up your calendar with new bookings!
Event Registration Calendar key features:
- Show a list of your events on your site. You can add as many events as your want. You can also customise the list design to fully match your website design
- Create as many events as you want
- Offer recurring events or one time events
- Package a few events and sell those as one
- Manage all your events from vcita’s business calendar
- Your clients will be able to register to your events directly from the list. They will also be able to pay when they register to the event
- Customise your registration form & collect all relevant information you need from your clients
- Send registration confirmation automatically
- Send reminders automatically to reduce no-shows and last-minute cancelations
- Promote your events with email & SMS campaigns
- Create and share discount coupons for specific events you wish to promote
- Two way Sync with Google Calendar, iCal & Outlook
- Get notified with any user registration
Find out more about vcita event registration
Install Event Registration Calendar by vcita
- Download “Event Registration Calendar by vcita” and activate it.
- Connect your WordPress site with you vcita account. You may connect an existing account or create an account via the plugin by simply providing your Email address. This Email will be used for notifications from vcita only.
- Add your events to your «service menu» – a list of offered events that will show on your site
- Add dates and times for each event. You can set recurring events, pick specific times when the event occurs, or set it as a one-time event.
- To double the number of leads generated on your site, add the vcita widget. Simply click on the widget tab on the right and make sure it’s turned on.
Manage your calendar and events using your Back-office
The vcita backoffice allows you to easily manager your customers, events, calendar and schedule:
1. Click on «BackOffice» on the right navigation bar
2. Navigate to «calendar» and click on the specific event to view and manage it.
More options and instructions for adding vcita widgets to your WordPress site
Step by step instructions for implementing vcita widgets into your WordPress site are available in these support articles
Can I accept payments as part of the booking process?
Yes! You can request a payment during the booking process, or send an invoice to be paid online. vcita works with PayPal, Stripe & Square.
How can I invite clients to register to a specific event?
For every event you add, a unique link is created. You can use this link to invite clients to join this specific event.
What are vcita Terms and Conditions?
Please visit Terms and Conditions
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Event Registration Calendar By vcita» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.4.0
- security improvements
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.3.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.2
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.3
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Automatic marketing campaigns added: send automatic birthday coupons to your customers, define your trigger and create beautiful email campaigns for any special occasion.
- Client portal updated
- New image gallery & upload function: increase your brand visibility & look as pro online as in real life
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.2.5
- Small bugs fixed
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.2.4
- Security and privacy adjustments (full compliance with GDPR requirements)
- Issue branded price estimates, let clients approve them online and turn them into invoices in a single click
- Charge clients’ credit card directly from your backoffice
- Accept, collect & record partial payments for upcoming or rendered services & appointments
- New automated reminders for overdue invoices and for about-to-expire estimates
- New «saved items» library to add pre-saved services to invoices & estimates
- Add your business terms & conditions to estimates and invoices
- New option to set and enforce your business cancellation & rescheduling policy
- Two new staff permission types: Manager and Marketer (in addition to the existing roles of Administrator, Collaborator and User)
- New option to add private documents to your client cards for internal use
- Schedule email & SMS campaigns to be sent out at a future date & time
- New parameters for campaigns: insert clients’ names within your email & SMS campaigns
- Brand new dashboard with a quick-view of all your business activity to gain insights and take action
- New sticky custom fields allowing you to ask a returning client for specific information until they fill it in
- Add, edit and manage past group events & classes
- New & improved Zapier integrations: new triggers, new actions and new search option
- Coupons: create discount coupons, offer coupons on your website or during online booking, assign coupons to specific services or staff members, easily share coupons through promotional email/SMS campaigns
- Easily schedule recurring appointments
- Set date-specific availability for services and bookings
- Edit a series of events/classes in a single click, send a single calendar invite for the complete event/class series
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.2.3
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.8
- Full translation to Italian
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.2.2
- Enhanced export options, export by staff and service
- Automatic client follow-ups
- Timezone tables update
- Mobile App performance improvements
- Don’t accept new bookings from clients marked as spam
- Clone service options
- Promote services and events via email & SMS campaigns
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.2.1
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.7
- New – View your services list right on your calendar
- New – require a payment during scheduling
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.2.0
- Some UI changes
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.1.1
- Improved Reschedule flow on mobile
- New direct links to scheduling a specific service or event
- More staff calendar options and improved staff view
- New email and share options
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.6
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.1.0
- Compatibility with WordPress 4.5
Booking Calendar By vcita Version 1.0.0
- First release