Direct Admin Reseller Connection let’s your users manage their Direct Admin account with their WordPress website profile and login. At this moment you can show them their stats in a widget (if logged in and DA account in their profile) and/or your own reseller stats in a Dashboard Widget. Users can also manage all their email address settings and domainpointers from a desired page by adding a shortcode. Updates coming soon!
I’m doing my best to make it safe, but using it is at your own risk ofcourse!
- Widget with user statics + dashboard widget for Reseller stats
- Settings page + user field for DA connection
- Let users manage their forwarders and mailboxes. [darc-nh-page-mail]
- Let users manage their domainpointers. [darc-nh-page-domain]
- Show available webhosting packages. [darc-nh-page-packages] (extended shortcode)
- In English and Dutch
- Upgrade/downgrade buttons on webhosting page for clients, with change log
- Upload the files
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the settings page, fill in the details
- Place the widget in a sidebar
- Added [darc-nh-page-mail] to the desired page where users can manage all their email address settings.
- Added [darc-nh-page-domain] to the desired page where users can manage their domainpointers.
- Added [darc-nh-page-packages] to the desired page where users can see the webhosting you’re offering.
- Questions? Let me know!
- Made a translation? Send it to me!
- Shortcode settings [darc-nh-page-packages pack=Small-Medium price=1,00-2,50]
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Direct Admin Reseller Connection» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Direct Admin Reseller Connection» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
- Fixed security issue admin dashboard
- Reseller admin account is set as default account for admin when empty
- Bug fix mailadresses table
- Improved admin settings navigation
- Tested up to WordPress 4.3
- Responsive tables
- Bug fixing
- Updated support links
- Small fixes
- Updated admin
- Updated translation
- Extended shortcode for hosting packages
- New settings for hosting packages
- Update settings page for better overview between settings, support and shortcode help
- Updated translation
- Added available webhosting shortcode with first setting options.
- Updated shortcode integration for better posts/pages placement.
- Updated conversion, 1000Mb = 1Gb like most of the time used by webhosts.
- Added user page for managing their domainpointers.
- Show loginform to users that are not logged in and try to visit a manage page.
- Added user page for managing their email addresses, mailboxes and forwarders.