Content Update Notification allows your site to notify nearly anyone by email anytime a post or page is added or updated.
You can customize your email alerts with the following fields:
- Name of your website
- Name of the content area edited
- Time the content was edited
- A link to the page that was edited
- The username of the user who edited the content
This plugin is ideal for administrators who have multiple content authors and need to be alerted to content changes for review or regulatory compliance.
- Install Content Update Notification either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- After activating Content Update Notification, you will be able to customize the plugin settings from the Tools menu or by clicking «Settings» under the plugin where it is installed.
- Add an email address (or email addresses, if followed by commas) to the notification list.
- Create an email subject line for your notification emails.
- Use the WYSIWYG editor to craft a notification message. You can customize the notification email with specific tags.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- Why doesn’t my email contain the fields I’ve specified in my email content area?
Be sure to use curly brackets and ensure you’ve spelled the name of the tag as it is shown.
- Can I customize how the plugin functions?
Yes. The plugin offers a set of hooks and filters
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Content Update Notification» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Fixing user ID bug in notification text
- Minor code cleanup for PHP 5.4
- Initial release