Collect makes it easy for African businesses to accept payments from their customers through local payment methods. Integrate Collect today and let your customers pay you with their preferred payment method.
With the Collect WooCommerce Payment Gateway plugin, you will be able to accept the following payment methods in your shop:
- Mobile Money
- Bank Transfer
- Online Banking
- Collect offers the best pricing for local payment methods so your customers can enjoy low transaction fees when they pay with Collect.
- All your customer and transaction data in one simple and elegant data so you can understand your customers’ behavior and make smart decisions.
- Responsive customer support
- Easy to understand and well-documented APIs to build your custom payment experiences
Sign up for a Collect Merchant account by clicking here.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New from the top left menu
- In the search box type Collect Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
- Install the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Configure the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings and click on the Payments tab
- You’ll see Collect listed along with your other payment methods.
- Click Set Up to configure the plugin. There is a selection of options on the screen.
- Read what each one does below.
Enable/Disable – Check this checkbox to Enable Collect on your store’s checkout
Title – This will represent Collect on your list of Payment options during checkout. It guides users to know which option to select to pay with Collect. Title is set to “Collect” by default, but you can change it to suit your needs.
Description – This controls the message that appears under the payment
fields on the checkout page. Use this space to give more details to customers about what Collect is and what payment methods they can use with it.
Test Mode – Check this to enable test mode. When selected, the fields in step six will say “Test” instead of “Live.” Test mode enables you to test payments before going live. The orders process with test payment methods, no money is involved so there is no risk. You can uncheck this when your store is ready to accept real payments.
Payment Option – Select how Collect Checkout displays to your customers. A popup displays Collect Checkout on the same page, while Redirect will redirect your customer to make payment.
API Keys – The next two text boxes are for your Collect API keys, which you can get from your Collect Dashboard. If you enabled Test Mode in step four, then you’ll need to use your test API keys here. Otherwise, you can enter your live keys.
Click on Save Changes to update the settings.
Some account might be experiencing poor network connections, which can sometimes affect order status updates after a transaction, we strongly recommend that you set a Webhook URL on your Collect dashboard. This way, whenever a transaction is complete on your store, we’ll send a notification to the Webhook URL, which will update the order and mark it as paid. You can set this up by using the URL in red at the top of the Settings page. Just copy the URL and save it as your webhook URL on your Collect dashboard under Settings > API Keys & Webhooks tab.
If you do not find Collect on the Payment method options, please go through the settings again and ensure that:
- You’ve checked the “Enable/Disable” checkbox
- You’ve entered your API Keys in the appropriate field
- You’ve clicked on Save Changes during setup
What Do I Need To Use The Plugin
- You need to have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated on your WordPress site.
- You need to open a Collect merchant account on Collect
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Collect Payment Gateway Plugin for WooCommerce» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
1.0.0 – August 23, 2021
- First release
1.0.1 – September 29, 2021
- Fix: Live URL not auto switch for live mode on payment redirect