Better Comments is a great tool to help you style and customize your comment form and your comments section, in just a few clicks.
It saves you from having to meddle with your child theme’s CSS, just select the options you need and you’re all set.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can do with Better Comments:
- customize the look and feel of your comment form fields: border, radius, background and text colors
- match the submit button with the colors of your site: border, radius, background and text and hover colors, dropshadow
- highlight the fields as they are selected and typed in
- set a Comment Policy section that can sit before or after the comment textarea, and define its look and feel
- stack all fields in the comment form, to mimick a mobile view
- move the comment field to the bottom of the form
- remove the URL field
- set a custom default avatar for non-users
- allow users to upload their own image avatar, within their profile
- define a custom avatar shape among: circle, triangle, rhombus, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, nonagon, decagon, bevel, rabbet, or message
- hide the comment’s date
- design the Reply button to your liking: border, radius, background, text, hover colors, padding, text-decoration
Better Comments Premium provides other sets of options that allow you to:
- enable comments quicktags for your audience to format their comments nicely: you can define built-in quicktags (bold, italic, link etc) or define your own quicktags within the admin panel
- access time-saving admin controls: oEmbeds in comments, disable admin self-notifications, add referrer to notifications, allow admin to comment on closed to comments posts
- reduce SEO errors with smart redirects and keep the SEO juice flowing
- increase security levels and reduce spam: shutdown trackbacks, disable comments cookies, discard comments posted with a numeric name, discard people impersonating registered members
- disable comments on both built-in post types and your custom post types
- remove comments completely from both built-in post types and your custom post types
New features are added on a regular basis.
- In WP Admin, add a new plugin
- Search for Better Comments
- Install and activate the plugin
- Set your options on the Better Comments settings page.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Better Comments» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Traduce «Better Comments» a tu idioma.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Revisa el código , echa un vistazo al repositorio SVN o suscríbete al registro de desarrollo por RSS.
Registro de cambios
1.5.3 – 2023-04-06
- Enhancement – reduce plugin footprint in the backend
- Update – FS library
- Update – CF library