Arconix Testimonials is an easy-to-use plugin that allows you to showcase the great things your customers or users are saying about you or your business.
Base stylesheet is responsive and is looks good out of the box with almost any theme, but supports upgrade-safe customizations if a tighter integration is desired.
Integrates into the new dashboard design with WordPress 3.8
Add testimonials to your site via a widget, shortcode or template tag
Displays Gravatars when available
Great Plugin – I highly recommend this plugin. It is easy to use, presents content well and the documentation on WordPress Plugins as well as the developer’s site is excellent and lets the user know how/where to use CSS for customization.
Some of our Pro plugins
Some of our other free plugins
You can download and install Arconix Testimonials using the built in WordPress plugin installer. If you download the plugin manually, make sure the files are uploaded to
Activate Arconix Testimonials in the «Plugins» admin panel using the «Activate» link.
How can I show my testimonials?
- Place the Arconix – Testimonials widget in the desired widget area
- Use the shortcode
[ac-testimonials]on a post, page or other area
<?php echo do_shortcode( "[ac-testimonials]" ); ?>in the desired page template
Why is the plugin basically unstyled?
With no 2 themes exactly alike, it’s impossible to style a plugin that seamlessly integrates without issue. That’s why I made the plugin flexible — copy
includes/arconix-testimonials.cssto the root of your theme’s folder and make your desired modifications. My plugin will automatically load that file instead.
Is there any other documentation?
- Visit the plugin’s Wiki Page for all the plugin’s documentation
I have a problem or a bug
I have a great idea for your plugin!
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Arconix Testimonials» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Updated the admin css files with some minor changes.
- Updated the CMB library to its latest version.
- Optimized the code with respect to WordPress Coding Standards.
- The plugin is now GDPR compliant. Added Testimonial data in WordPress Dashboard->Tools->Export Personal Data & WordPress Dashboard->Tools->Erase Personal Data in compliance with EU GDPR to ensure that the personal data captured by the plugin is available for export & erasure.
- Bug Fixed – Some notices of debug log file are fixed.
- Now you can minimize the testimonials display in the widget by using Excerpt content option.
Fixed a text formatting bug
- Added a metabox to the testimonial edit screen that provides the Post ID. Good for when a specific testimonial is needed to display
- Fixed a bug where some users were getting an error message about a missing file
- Enhanced the testimonial column display on the admin side to be more flexible
Fixed a bug where sometimes empty testimonial html was showing up on non-testimonial pages.