AdminSpeedo is a simple method of boosting your WordPress admin dashboard and freeing your site code from unnecessary and not needed items.
This plugin drastically improve loading time for your WordPress admin dashboard within seconds. It adds most of the recommended optimization functions for your WordPress admin, and reduces bloat of your dashboard. This plugin will also help to reduce bloating of most of the popular plugins like Woocommerce, Elementor and Jetpack. Easily manage the settings of the plugin from the ‘Admin Speedo’ admin menu.
- Moves JQuery to Footer for fast loading.
- Reduces number of queried fields.
- Removes Admin Widgets from Admin Dashboard.
- Minifies the HTML, CSS and JS for the WordPress admin Dashboard.
- Schedules daily optimization of Database.
- Turns Template Editor off.
- Limits the rate of WordPress Heartbeat API.
- Turns off Jetpack promotions.
- Disables external HTTP API calls in WordPress Backend.
- Disables unwanted promotion admin notices from external plugins and themes.
- Clears off transients automatically in every two days.
- Removes Link rel=shortlink from HTTP.
- Removes WordPress version.
- Removes RSD Link.
- Removes WLW Link.
- Defers parsing of JS.
- Removes WordPress Emojis.
- Removes Query Strings from Static resources.
- Disables XML-RPC API.
- Removes Admin footer Text.
- Removes S.W.org DNS prefetch.
- Turns off WordPress Password strenth meter.
- Removes Marketing Hub of Woocommerce.
- Removes Woocommerce promotional admin notice.
- Turns off Woocommerce MetaBox.
- Turns off setup dashboard for Woocommerce.
- Turns off marketplace suggestions for Woocommerce.
- Turns off Widgets for Woocommerce.
- Turns off Elementor Widgets dashboards.
If you website utilizes any of the above function, you may choose to turn off of these optmizations from the settings page of the plugin. If you are unsure, about how you should do that, you can contact me via the support forum.
Please follow the below steps for installing this plugin:-
1. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate under Plugins > Add New
2. In the Search Box, search for \»Admin Speedo\»
3. Besides the plugin named \»Admin Speedo\», click Install
4. After the installation has been completed, click Activate.
5. The plugin is now activated and now will boost up your Admin Dashboard.
1. Download the plugin\’s zip file by clicking on Download from the above of this page
2. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, and navigate under Plugins > Add New
3. At the Top, click on Upload.
3. Upload the zip you downloaded
4. Click on Upload.
5. After the plugin is uploaded, click on Activate.
6. The plugin is now activated and now will boost up your Admin Dashboard.
Will this plugin work with any sort of websites?
Yes, this plugin will work with any sorts of websites.
How can i configure the plugin?
After the plugin is activated, a menu named «Admin Speedo» will be created. You can manage all the settings from there.
Does this plugin works with multi-sites?
We haven’t yet tested our plugin fully with multi-sites. But you can try it out in your multi-site, and don’t worry about breaking you site. Just deactivate the plugin, and your site will be back to normal.
No hay reseñas para este plugin.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Admin Speedo» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- Fixed the Defer JS functionaility for not breaking unwanted elements.
- Added new feature for better feedback collection.
- NEW FEATURE: Added option to minify HTML, CSS and JS in the admin Dashboard.
- Optimizing the Remove Widgets feature.
- Fixing the conflict between options.
- Added new feature for daily optimization of database.
- Added new feature for blocking the external HTTP requests for admin.
- Added new security patch.
- NEWEST UPDATE>>> Added Admin Menu so that Admin can manage all options :).
- Adding the initial version.