Easily display page specific links on any page or post by quickly adding a link directly from the add/edit page/post screen.
Delete links by clicking the trashcan next to the link.
Supports adding URL, name, target and description.
- Upload the folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory keeping the file structure.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to a page/post or create a new one.
- Use the new «Add Links» section to add a new link.
- Fill in at least the URL and name of the link. You can also specify how the link should open and add a description for the link.
- Save the Page/post.
- From the Widgets menu, add the widget titled «Add links to page» to your desired sidebar.
- Make a coffee and fill your site with page specific links!
- What happens if I do not specify a link for a page/post?
Nothing! The widget will not even show up unless the page that is being viewed has links associated with it.
- How do I delete a link?
Click the trash can to the left of the links on the add/edit page screen and watch it magically disappear. Make sure you save your page after deleting it though!
- Can I add links to posts as well as pages?
Yes! As of version 0.2 you can add links to posts too. Happy days!
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«Add Links to Pages» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
Registro de cambios
- First release
*Added option to add links to posts as well as pages