AccessPress Social Login lite – is a perfect Free WordPress plugin to allow your website users to register/login to the website using one of their favorite social website accounts.
As a website owner, you can easily configure which social accounts to enable/disable for login, which areas of the website social login should be displayed (login, registration, comments). Also, you can select the social login buttons/icons from 4 beautifully designed templates to fit them with your website’s overall design/theme. Your website will fetch real data from the user’s social profile!
Your website visitors can choose one of their favorite social accounts to login to your website. No need to fill up the long registration forms and remember many login credentials.
Plugin setup is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Select from the most popular 3 social media
configure which social media option to display at login area.
Just put a few authorization details for each option you want to enable. Select which login area you’d like to show the social login option ( login, registration, comments).
Beautify your login page
Select from 5 beautiful designs of social login buttons/icons.
Your website visitors can now login using one of their favorite social account login. Easy, quick and convenient.
This plugin requires PHP version 5.4 or Higher.
- Login with the most popular 3 social media.
- Configure each social accounts by setting up a few authorization details.
- Configure which social media account to enable/disable in the login area.
- Configure which area of the website the social login should be displayed (eg. Registration, login, comments).
- Option to choose from 4 beautifully designed social login buttons/icons.
- Option to configure the order of the social login buttons.
- Use shortcode anywhere in the post/page to display social login.
- Use the widget to display social login.
- Option to enable / disable social login (completely).
- One click registration/login.
- Ability to send the login details to the user’s email.
- Integrate with the WordPress users.
- Nice and easy to use admin interface for the site admin to manage, configure the plugin.
- Translation ready.
– Dedicated email, forum support.
For more features upgrade to PRO version
Upgrade to PRO version for: ★ 12 social network support - Facebook - Twitter - Google - LinkedIn - VKontakte - Instagram - Foursquare - WordPress - Buffer - Reddit - Yahoo - Tumblr ★ 30 Beautiful design templates. ★ Works with Woocommerce. ★ Works with BuddyPress. ★ Work with EDD ★ High level of customization/configuration - admin can change the title attributes for social media icons, other texts, strings etc.
For premium upgrade please go here
Some Useful Links
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Forum Link: http://accesspressthemes.com/support/
- Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjZNcVG3fDE
- Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/AccessPressThemes
For an easy installation guide checkout the Installation tab above.
For complete information and documentation regarding plugin, please visit below links.
- Unzip accesspress-social-login-lite.zip
- Upload all the files to the /wp-content/plugins/accesspress-social-login-lite
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For customizing the plugin’s settings, click on AccessPress Social login lite menu in WordPress left admin menu.
What does this plugin do?
This plugin provides the ability to allow anyone to login to your site using major social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google) by the use of the latest APIs on your website!
Will it affect my site’s speed?
No, because we have integrated the plugin with the minimal codes to do the social login.
Do I need to design the icons again?
No, you won’t need to get any trouble regarding design and layout of the icons since we have provided inbuilt 4 beautiful icon themes. You can choose any as per your requirement.
Yes. You can use the AccessPress social login lite anywhere by using the shortcode in your templates files or in posts and pages content. Also, you can use login widget in the sidebar.
Colaboradores y desarrolladores
«AccessPress Social Login Lite – Social Login WordPress Plugin» es un software de código abierto. Las siguientes personas han colaborado con este plugin.Colaboradores
«AccessPress Social Login Lite – Social Login WordPress Plugin» ha sido traducido a 2 idiomas locales. Gracias a los traductores por sus contribuciones.
¿Interesado en el desarrollo?
Registro de cambios
- Checked compatibility with WordPress version 5.8.
- Fontawesome version updated to 5.15.4.
- Fix the issue with facebook login.
- Fixed issue regarding curly braces depreciation.
- Fixed issue regarding facebook user profile picture.
- Fontawesome version updated to 5.15.3.
- Checked compatibility with WP version 5.7.
- Refined code to remove ‘an active PHP session was detected and the REST API request failed due to an error’ notice on site health.
- Added option to select font awesome version for icons in backend.
- Checked compatibility with latest wordpress version.
- Twitter issue found and resolved.
- Added promotional banners
- Various unwanted and commented code removed with security check.
- Issue resolved for google+ login being shutdown and migrate to google OAuth.
- Issue resolved for Twitter Social Login.
- 1 new template available now. Previously: 4 templates. Now: 5 total templates.
- New section added for promotion text and other few changes in backend.
- Added promolink in the backend of the site.
- GDPR check
- Issue with social login with facebok since our last update resolved
- Done some code cleanup and small issue with force_ssl_login resolved
- Done small bug fixings in the backend settings.
- Done the bug fixings for the login redirect issue occurring for the google login.
- Added the note section for the Twitter login issue occurring for «Callback locking» issue.
- Done the update of the Facebook SDK to latest.
- Done the bug fixings for the error appearing «force_ssl_login» deprecation.
- Done the bug fixings for the issue appearing for the facebook login when «Strict mode for Redirect URIs» is enabled.
- Updated the information for the creation of facebook app for social login in note section.
- Done the plugin compatibility tests with WordPress version 4.8
- Removal of unnecessary commented codes from the plugin.
- Done the checking if there already exist the Google OAuth class as it’s creating an error if another plugin already included it.
- Done the update of the font-awesome icons to version 4.7.0 in the plugin.
- Done the modification of the callback URL function to work with custom login URL.
- Fixed the issue appearing for the database insert error due to gender input field.
- Fixed the display of the error message when the user denies the authorization of the app for login.
- Now our plugin can fetch the twitter user’s email address while doing social login using twitter(applicable for new user login only).
- Fixed the google login issue if the user doesn’t have Google+ account.
- Added the check for the username and if the username is empty user email address will be used as the username.
- Done the code formatting and removal of unnecessary codes.
- Fixed the input field size for the image size settings for the facebook.
- Tested the plugin compatibility with WordPress version 4.7
- Done the removal of unnecessary codes from the login check functions.
- Done the link fixings for the social media links in about page.
- Done some strings translation ready in the shortcode.php file.
- Done the addition of the notice for the google+ login info.
- Done the removal of the ‘bio’ field from the facebook login to make the plugin compatible with the Facebook API version 2.8.
- Done the addition of the documentation link to how to use section.
- Added More WordPress Resources link.
- Fixed the error appearing for the BuddyPress.
- Frontend and backend CSS optimization by removing unnecessary codes.
- Done the bug fixing for the facebook login if the user doesn’t allow to access email address.
- Done small bug fixings for twitter user fields.
- Addition of the social login in the woocommerce login form.
- Done the bug fixings regarding the user login issue when a user changes the email address.
- Done the bug fixings for the google login.
- Done the bug fixings for the username repeat issue.
- Done the modification of the wp_new_user_notification function to match with WordPress version less than 4.3.1
- Done the bug fixing for the facebook login.
- Modified facebook app creation note section.
- Done the modification of plugin to set the username to first name.
- Done the text modifications in the about section.
- Removed unnecessary comments in the frontend display.
- Removed unnecessary commented code from plugins settings pages.
- Done the addition of an option for the profile image dimension settings for Facebook.
- Done the modifications for the google app creation note section.
- Removal of unnecessary comments from the plugin’s files.
- Done the modifications of the note sections for the google settings.
- Done bug fixing for the email notifications for admin with blank user details after doing the upgrade of the notification function.
- Done the addition of a hook to display the social login buttons when «Users must be registered and logged in to comment» checked in the discussions settings.
- Done the addition of login redirect filter.
- Done the update of the user notification function to latest.
- Done the bug fixing for the facebook login with the newer API version v2.5.
- Done the bug fixing for the email notifications for the admin with the blank user details when user denies the app for login.
- Addition of the header_sent method checking in the plugin’s main class for the session start.
- Code optimization. Removal of unnecessary php opening and closing tags.
- Text domain changed to match the plugin folder name.
- Done the backend CSS modifications.
- Sanitization of the text fields for the plugin’s backend settings.
- Code formatting to optimize the plugin size.
- Text changes in the how to use section.
- Removal of unnecessary comments from the plugin files.
- Code optimizations of plugin’s files.
- Code formatting and optimization of the plugin’s files.
- addition of the hookable function for the user creation.
- Code optimization for the login check class.
- Fixed the issues google redirect issues for after social login to the current page.
- Demo link URL change.
- Code optimization for activation and save settings page and login_check page.
- Bug fixing for the social login issues with Facebook.
- Implemented the new version of the Facebook PHP SDK v5.0
- Code formatting and optimization for backend save settings.
- Code fixing for the translation of a plugin.
- Bug fixing for the pluggable function wp_new_user_notification that is generating fatal error.
- Addition of the pluggable function wp_new_user_notification for custom email messages.
- Addition of the additional info for making the facebook app live.
- Made the Redirect uri’s selectable for each social medias.
- Addition of the various backend options – Login redirect option, logout redirect option, avatar settings, email notification settings.
- Addition of more user info to their profile.
- Change of the theme 4 for the social login icons with text.
- Addition of the necessary CSS for the theme 4.
- Plugin submitted to http://wordpress.org for review and approval